Benefits of walking


 Walking is probably the first thing that comes to mind when you want to start exercising for health and beauty. You don't need to join a sports gym for walking, and you don't even have to go out to a sports facility. It is an exercise that can be easily started by men and women of all ages.

I have been walking for more than 5 years. The reason I started walking was that I was on a diet, but there were many other benefits.However, there are not only good things but also many disadvantages.

First of all, I would like to introduce the benefits of walking.

Diet effect

What I was looking for the most was this diet effect. When I started walking, I didn't have time to go to the gym because my children were still small, and I couldn't leave the house for long periods. Walking can be done around my house and I don't have to leave the house for long periods, so it was perfect for me as I was raising a child. Aerobic exercise and dietary restrictions are the most effective ways to lose weight. Walking is a great aerobic exercise if done properly, so it is very effective for dieting. I started walking for diet purposes, but it also has benefits for my stomach.



The benefit is constipation relief.

I had bowel movements about three times a week and never felt constipated.

 It's like having a bowel movement almost every morning when you start walking.

In the past, bowel movements were irregular rather than regular, but these days they always occur after breakfast. I think that many people who suffer from constipation are taking a lot of fiber as a countermeasure. Of course, this is a useful measure for relieving constipation, but adding the extra alpha of exercise leads to relieving constipation more efficiently.

Skin improved

Good bowel movement is also beneficial for your skin. I didn't think I was constipated, but it seems that I was accumulating waste products in my stomach.

The waste matter that accumulates in the intestines is a great enemy to the skin.

If waste products are discharged well by improving constipation by walking, your skin will naturally become beautiful. Of course, it doesn't have the nice effect of lightening wrinkles, but it has greatly increased the transparency of my skin.

Feeling positive

Walking has been effective in weight loss, but it doesn't mean that the more you keep going, the more weight you lose. In my case, too, the weight loss was remarkable at first, but gradually the weight loss stopped. You won't lose weight as you continue, but your style will improve as you continue. After all, continuous exercise increases muscle mass, so the legs you use often will be toned. My calves, which were saggy before I started walking, are now firm and toned.

 In the past, when I tried on slim denim, I was embarrassed because I couldn't get up from my calves, or because the zippers on my long boots were too tight.Now that I have toned legs from walking, I can comfortably wear slim denim and long boots. In terms of fashion, tunics used to be the mainstream to hide the plumpness around the stomach and thighs, but now I can enjoy wearing jeans and a short T-shirt. The tunic is an item that is used to hide the body shape, so the design will inevitably be for the elderly. So when I look at my previous photos, I look like an old lady (laughs). Also, I can now buy clothes at shops for young people, so my clothing costs have become considerably cheaper. I feel that I have become more confident in myself because I am now able to take on challenges in a fashion that I would never have thought of trying before.

Emotional benefits

While walking, I was able to become acquainted with many people.

After meeting each other on many walks, we began to greet each other, and soon we were given home-grown vegetables and flowers. Nowadays, people say that they don't even know the faces of the people who live next door, or that they don't interact with their neighbors at all.

Good people abound

I was not very active in interacting with other people, but by meeting good people like this, I have become more open-minded to others.There is a walking course in front of the house; so many people pass by every day. Among them, there are many familiar faces, so if there is a suspicious person at home, I feel that it is an advantage that they can immediately notice it.

Get healthy

I wrote only the benefits that I got from walking, but there are many other benefits to walking.

Lifestyle-related diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and dyslipidemia are caused by diet and lack of exercise. Moderate exercise is said to solve the lack of exercise. Walking is representative of moderate exercise. You can get started right away and for no money. In the worst case, lifestyle-related diseases can lead to death, so it is important to prevent them. Walking is an exercise that anyone can start quickly and easily. By continuing to walk, many benefits can be obtained, such as diet and physical health. However, if you do it wrong, it can be a disadvantage, so I want you to hold down the points you should be careful about.

As with anything, the most important thing is to keep walking.

There are a lot of tricks to continue, so please try to find something that suits you.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments